title title title

My dearest friends

28.3.11

Welcome :) Glad You're Here!

Hi guys! It's me :) Formerly known as Anna Marin, but as I stated in my previous post on Mission: Possible, it's 2011, and with a new year, comes new changes. Yes, I know, these changes are happening a little late, four months late (can you believe it is already April?), but there is always room for new changes, isn't there?

Actually, I'm not changing much. I switched my blog, which basically means I changed my URL and title, just to make it fun, and new. Yes, I did "change" my name, but really, I didn't change it, I just switched back to my real name- Bailee.

I am really excited about the future of this blog, and thanks to Bree Holloway (my dear friend from school) at aeronautical graphics (an absolutely fabulous design blog!) and He Designs My Life, we have a spectacular design! In the future I plan to- blog (of course! what else is a blog for?), host blog parties, have a couple giveaways, and maybe a few contests! I also plan to keep you up-to-date on my novel writing experience (see the tab Take A Walk In My Shoes) for both of my novels (my one for school, and my one for fun!). See now- doesn't that sound fun? Oh, and if you are wondering a little more about me then it says on my About Me, I will have a special tab for a little while with just a little more detail on who I am.
Now that you know the purpose for this blog, please, don't hesitate to click, "follow," I would really appreciate it! Thanks! Oh, and also, spread the word... the love!

Bailee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment