title title title

My dearest friends

18.5.11

Just To Get To Know Me Better...

How many of you babysit? I know I do! And- that is what I'm doing as of now. I am really getting bored, because my siblings I am babysitting are playing upstairs (don't judge me for not watching them- they are old enough to handle playing in their own house  :P) by themselves, so- as a boredom buster, I will write 100 things about me, my life, my blog, etcetera...

1. I really, really love the color yellow!
2. Yellow + Grey= my dream room!
3. I share a room with my sister.
4. My brothers are really awesome!
5. No, I don't hate having seven siblings, actually, I love it!
6. I am twelve, going into 8th grade, and going into Biology!
7. I have never gotten stage fright!
8. I have more best friends than countable.
9. I absolutely adore this blog. Love it  :)
10. Yes, my best friends are boys...
11. and no, I don't have a "boy-friend"
12. In two weeks is summer camp!!! eep!
13. My favorite season is either fall or spring.
14. I love snow- but I can get really, super tired of it!
15. My favorite movie is Peter Pan.
16. I do believe in fairies!
17. I don't think I'm smarter than a 5th grader... but you never know  ;)
18. I am a secret ninja!
19. I have met and talked with author Gary Slaughter .
20. The Neverending Story never creeped me out.
21. My favorite book is... um. wow. I don't know.
22. I got "The Golden Heart" award in drama class at my school!
23. I got "Best Climax In Chapter Book" award in my Creative Writing class!
24. I think I am failing math...  :P
25. I have a sweet tooth!
26. I was in my school's talent show!
27. Tomorrow is my last day of school!
28. This book has awesome "words of wisdom" but in my opinion, I don't like it, it was too confusing, and I am glad I and my friend just finished it in school (she loved it! blech!)!
26. I have to read Pilgrim's Progress this year!!!
27. I am going to miss my school friends!
28. I am reading The Neverending Story right now! and it's awesome!
29. It took me over a month and a half to get this blog design, title, etc ready!
30. When the first draft of this design was done- it said "You will keep *my* in perfect peace." not me!
31. This is really fun!
32. I wrote over 20 posts before this blog was published!
33. I am chatting on Gmail with my friend Spencer.
34. I have a passion for mis-matched socks!
35. I have a friend from Australia who taught me how to say things in their accent!
36. I think that it's hilarious that we have accents to people we think have accents! It's pretty awesome!
37. I think I'm a nerd.
38. I am obsessed with music!
39. My mom is almost home.
40. So I'd better go!

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I love love loved neverending story when i was younger! :DDD oh my goodness -- it was like the staple of my childhood.
    Thanks for the sweet comment. :)))

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete