title title title

My dearest friends

4.6.11

The Soundtrack Of My Life!

Everybody has a favorite song, well, at least, I hope everyone does  :) It would totally and completely unfair for me to just pick one song, now wouldn't it, simply because all bands are equal and each one has a simple amazing song of their own. I hope you won't mind reading a little bit about my favorite songs and bands- and don't worry, my mother approves of all the songs I get before I buy them  :) I'll try not to make it as boring for you as it seems, so I will post different pictures of the band if I have more than one song by them!

(please note that these are not in an order of any sort!)

Determinate: Lemonade Mouth
 
my favorite part of the song:: Tryin' hard to fight these tears, I'm crazy worried. Messin' with my head these fears, I'm so sorry. You know you gotta get it out- I can't take it, that's what being friends about.

If I Die Young: The Band Perry
my favorite part of the song:: If I die young, bury me in silence, lay be down on a bed of roses. Sink me in the river at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song.

Eye Of The Hurricane: Me In Motion
my favorite part of the song:: When the weight of this storm drives me straight to your arms, you hold me I know that I'm safe in the eye of the hurricane!

If It's Love: Train
my favorite part of the song:: And if I'm addicted to loving you, and your addicted to my love too; we can be them birds of a feather that flock together.

More Than A Band: Lemonade Mouth
my favorite part of the song:: Reach for my hand 'cause it's held out for you, my shoulders are strong (earlier in the song they said small) but you can cry on them too. Everything changes but one thing it true, understand, we'll always be more than band.

Waiting Outside The Lines: Greyson Chance
my favorite part of the song:: Don't wanna have to force you to smile, I'm here to help you notice the rainbow, 'cause I know what's in you is out there. 

Somebody: Lemonade Mouth 
(yes, I really like this band!)
my favorite part of this song:: We will walk out of this darkness feel the spotlight glowing like a yellow sun! And then we fall, we fall together, 'till we get back up and we will rise as one.

Now. I know you don't have overflowing buckets of money just to spend on songs- so I will do you a favor and stop telling you about all the songs you should by  :)

Love you!
Bailee





2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have a small favour to ask! Tomorrow is my friend Milisande's birthday. I noticed you were following her, and so I was wondering if you would mind sending her a comment tomorrow, wishing her a happy birthday, as a special gift to her. I'm trying to get as many comments for her as possible. Thanks!

    Blessings,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemonade Mouth is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete